Our company is acting as an intermediately in the job search for a US based corporation. Name is not disclosed due to privacy reasons.
– An online retailer with double digit yearly growth numbers (current at $12 million / year revenue, with a projected goal of $100 million within 5 years)
– 70 + staff members and roughly 20 outside contractors on the team
– In the process of 10 x growth output, with new facilities in US
– Adding development team to handle various aspects of the business.
- Search and collect web resources on given theme.
- Verifying a set of web resources.
- Prepare a report using Google sheets and Microsoft Excel documents including statistical assessment of the verified resources.
- Review and recommend modifications in existing evaluation approaches.
Prepare content plans according to various topics / requirements.
- Analyze specifications.
- Look at targeted keywords / perform research within specification of the keywords
- Build research base for a range of content pieces. Research will require getting into technical papers and publicly available research publications.
- Sort and find the best resources to be used as the base for content.
- Manage the execution of the content by the copywriter, ensuring: topics as you planned are covered.
- All work is in English only.
- The job requires researching academic papers on various topics. Must be comfortable working with complex / technical papers.
- Additional responsibilities:
- Interacting and working with the project team during the design; test and deployment phases of the projects;
- Completing the tasks assigned against the project timelines;
- Coordinate closely with the executive and development team over chat and email.
- Writes web site functionality plans and content gathering procedures.
- Assists in content editing / posting.
- Curating relevant imagery that appeals to customers
All work is in English exclusively. Excellent English is a requirement. Written and reading levels only, no hard requirements on spoken.
Please provide a resume in English
Web research specialist responsibilities include searching and collecting a big amount of web resources on specific topics, sorting engine evaluation by verifying a given set of web resources. We are looking for open minded, highly motivated and punctual person with preferably technical education.
The required skills are a big experience of web surfing, fast assessment of the given resources, precision. As the themes which will be provided are quite different but mostly technical, the applicant must have good learning skills and wide technical knowledge. Distinguishing a dump resources (bot made, pirate copies) is very necessary ability. The ideal candidate must have a desire to do research as his or her primary job function; be willing to use critical thinking, analytical skills, creativity and persistence for problem solving; and to exhaust all available sources (“dig deep”) while performing research.
- Big experience in Web surfing / searching. Advanced research abilities. Basic datamining knowledge is an asset.
- Advanced Google sheet and Microsoft Excel user / Wide tech knowledge.
- Basis for statistics knowledge.
- Accuracy and attention to detail. Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills. Punctuality.
=== Qualifications / Experience ===
- Excellent to Fluent English. Written and reading levels only, no hard requirements on spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in a course of study that developed strong qualitative research, analysis..
- At least three years of related experience in communications, public relations, media measurement, or web-based research.
- Superior internet research and analysis skills, with the ability to think critically and quickly find relevant information and place it into a useful context for colleagues.
- Superior writing ability, organization skills, and attention to detail are mandatory.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work independently, with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities, to solve problems and to meet challenging and changing deadlines
- Good understanding of research methods and practical knowledge of research implementation.
100% Remote work, work on your own schedule (several hours overlap with EST timezone is required)
Paid 10 days vacation + national holidays (limited to 5 calendar days per year)
Salary in USD
Work remote location does not matter